Mr. Abhishek Lodha has been associated with the Lodha Group for the last thirteen years, and currently serves as Managing Director of the company. Prior to this, he worked on advising Fortune 500 Companies to Business Strategy as a consultant with McKinsey & Company (in Atlanta, USA).
Abhishek Lodha has been instrumental in establishing a company that exceeds the expectations of the customer and builds a better life for them. He has a focus on creating a process-oriented organization to enable top professionals to be at the helm of decision-making within the group.
Under this leadership, Lodha Group has ranked as one of India’s ‘Best Companies to Work For’ by Great Places to Work® – for four years in a row since 2011. In a short span of time, he has been a recipient of multiple prestigious academic and other honors, including:
- Leaders of Indian Infrastructure and Construction, Economic Times, 2009
- Top 50 Young Marwaris, Times of India Group, 2008
- President’s Award for highest GPA amongst the graduating class at Georgia Institute of Technology, August 2000
- Henry Ford II Scholar Award, Georgia Institute of Technology, June 2000
- Recipient, Inaugural Honors Recognition Program, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Member, Deans List, Georgia Institute of Technology, Fall’97 – Summer’01
- Recipient, Faculty Honors, Georgia Institute of Technology, Fall’97 – Summer’01
Apart from his academic achievements, he has held important posts while at the University, which include being President, India Club of Georgia Tech from 1999 – 2000 and Board Member, Child Relief and You - Georgia Tech chapter from 1998 – 2000.
His hobbies and interests include Architecture, Travel, Politics, Cricket and Tennis.
Education: M.S., Industrial and Systems Engineering (Supply Chain and Logistics), Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta - USA
Areas of Expertise: Strategy, Design, Project Management, Legal, and Brand Communication